Eighteen hits the year 2018 By Rahul Kumar

Eighteen hits the year 2018

By Rahul Kumar


Hello, guys!!

This is Rahul Kumar and as I said will be back with my next post so here I am as promised.
How are you all are doing? Looks like everyone is quite exercised this week and yeah it is kind of last week of this year 2017. So, I am really excited for 2018 and another thing is yesterday was my Birthday and am 18 years old now and in Two days its gonna be 2018 what a coincident, 18 hits for the new year of 2018.

Two days back we had a guest in our house they got me one of my favorite sweets called  Ras malai. It was one of my loveliest birthday celebrations ever. I was really happy spending a day with my family and took a break from all my works for a day. But the day before my birthday was the worst thing happened. And the reason was, me and my friend Nikhil Medar we were totally consumed in one of the works given by our teacher.

We were running out of deadline and another thing was that it was one of my friend Harshita Pandey's birthday too. A bad thing was we were eager to complete that work on time and also wanted to celebrate her birthday. But somehow we managed to celebrate her birthday and did some overtime in the Institute and submitted the work. At the end of the day, we were relieved. So as we know 365 days are about to end and opportunity are about to come (hopefully). But let's not forget the experiences we regained and forget the past. The fact is our life keeps changing every day, every hour and every minute. And that's the fun of it. If we know every tricks and tip of life then life becomes boring. And this is the last thing we want right. So, with New Year and new year and new beginnings, there come new year's resolutions. And that got me thinking what will be my new year's resolutions? Right now my mind is so blank and I barely could think. Let's see what hits me this year. I am planning to go with the flow.

So, like every time our teachers had given us an assignment of making a New Year's post. And I got really inspired by a post of our fellow contributor Manoj Thapa. He made a Doctor Who inspired illustration and it was really cool. And I thought why not make something like this. So in Adobe Flash at first I created an illustration of a flying saucer (UFO). And then did a simple text animation in it. As if the flying saucer is sucking the year 2017 and letting out the year 2018. The animation was looking very effective.

So yeah, that was my flying saucer animation for my assignment. I've shown it to my teacher and he liked it very much. So my friends that were my birthday cum New years celebration. And I hope you all liked to read it.

Till then it's time for me to 'sign out' from Crimson CreedYou can also follow us on Facebook. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mystic Flaming feather by Katherine Lightwood

My Burton Styled Christmas Photo Manipulation By Shubho Halder

That's how I got into my Christmas Vibe By Nandan Negi