My Doctor Who Inspired New Year By Manoj Thapa

My 'Doctor Who' Inspired New Year

By Manoj Thapa



What 's up, guys!! 
How are you? This is a cold chilly morning and I am writing this while sipping my morning tea.

Even though it's excruciatingly painful to wake up in these winter mornings, but it feels really amazing to wake up and see the alluring sunrise. Morning is my favorite part of the day. It gives me new energy. A new zeal to start my life from a different perspective. Well, my days are mostly planned now, but there are definitely some surprises and unexpected moments. And that's what makes life more exciting.

Two days to go and it's the end of the year. The past year seems to pass quite fast. Seems like time pass quite fast these days or maybe I am getting busier. Hard to decide which one is true. Now I can get an answer to this question only if I ask it to someone else. Maybe I get a fresh perspective. So after going to my institute, I will ask this question to the first person I meet, except the teachers of course. Or else who would want to get scolded for being so stupid.

Last year I did a quite interesting thing. As you might know, I am really really passionate about music. I dream of becoming a musician. I somehow got a software Fruity Loops from a friend of mine. And it literally changed my life. And from that year my first step towards becoming a musician just begin. I've created a few beats and created some tracks. I'll share some of the music I've created, but it's for later.

Now, let's talk about my reason for being here. As you already know our teacher has given us an assignment for making a New Years post.

And all of our contributors are going crazy about that. But, I am rather chilled. I am taking it easy. Because nothing is good if you do it in a rush. And all I've seen is everyone is rushing in the rat race, while I am sitting back relaxing and watching them run like hungry wolves. 

Just kidding guys!! Our team is really working hard, especially our manager Ganesh Yadav and our team leaders Surbhi Mittal & Rishab Verma. The way they manage everyone is very remarkable. And I really respect that.

So, I've created an artwork for the New year too. And the theme of my illustration is Doctor Who. You don't have any idea how much big fan I am, of that show. It's really amazing. So, I got inspired by that. My most favorite prop of that show is the time capsule or TARDIS (yeah it's worth it to write in capital letter because of how much cooler it is). So keeping that in mind I started creating this amazing artwork. At first, I opened a document of  Adobe Photoshop and filled the background with a blue gradient. Then I started to make small black circles that would look like small wormhole openings, because you know that's what sci-fi movies and TV shows like Flash in CW show us. Completely distorting the concept of time from what it really is. But it does matter much because it's fantasy and it's really interesting. At the middle of the document, I've made another big circle, which should look like an opening in the time portal. And we can see a little TARDIS can be seen, and above that, it's the clock. It's 12.00 (midnight).

Begining of a new day and a new year. Usually a very special day. So yeah guys that were my 'Doctor Who' inspired New Year's post. Let me know if you liked it or not.

 Now it's time for me to sign out from Crimson Creed.  You guys can also follow us on Facebook for more information.

Till then guys, a happy new year to you and all your loved ones.

Manoj Thapa    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mystic Flaming feather by Katherine Lightwood

My Burton Styled Christmas Photo Manipulation By Shubho Halder

That's how I got into my Christmas Vibe By Nandan Negi