Light of the Morning Star By Katherine Lightwood

Light of the Morning Star

By Katherine Lightwood


I broke all the commands, in that valley of Nile,
Although it’s mirage of words, with this I am still fine.
Melancholy was I, when it all started with just a simple lie,
Sinstress they called me when I showed them my true colors with a sigh.
Like a twisted knot, I was, got strangled by my own foolish desire,
So, I threw myself away, thinking I am done as my wishes expire.

The road is not over yet oh lunatic wanderer, said my soul,
Can’t plan your demise so soon, as the game will soon be foul.
But the roads I’ve been choosing, the chances I am taking so far,
It’s killing me from inside but sometimes makes me alive, digging up my scar.
I am thriving, I am failing, I am tearing myself apart,
Couldn’t gaze anything with my eyes open, fearing if my desires will depart.

I am stuck but I am blessed, I can’t stay stuck forever or less,
But why oh why, I lose grip from my certainty, is it right to guess?
While wondering through the nothingness, I sometimes stumble upon the shining star,
Its light pricks my soul, so I ran away and gaze it from far.
The light I don’t have of my own, I borrow it sometimes from the heavens,
I lose grip from my reality quite often, so I seek their directions.

I am glad that my path is lightened by the light of the morning star,
Even though it lurks from the heaven, doesn’t matter to me even if it’s so far.

So, that was my thought of the day. To see more posts like this make sure to visit our main page. And Do not forget to visit our institute's page to know more about graphic design, 3D, animation courses and other awesome stuff. Till then good day to you.

Katherine Lightwood

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mystic Flaming feather by Katherine Lightwood

My Burton Styled Christmas Photo Manipulation By Shubho Halder

That's how I got into my Christmas Vibe By Nandan Negi