Untitled Grief: Part 2 By Katherine Lightwood

Untitled Grief: Part 2

By Katherine Lightwood


My hands are tied with the empty grief I have in my heart,
Tolerable it is but it is stabbing my soul couldn’t let it depart.
I am scared beyond my limits, fearing tomorrow will be a misery,
I am ashamed of what I have now that once I called it my victory.
Now, all of it has vanished like a puff of smoke in this cold air,
Once I thought I owned my life, but now nothing seems so fair.

I am getting trapped on the continuous pattern of my own stupidity,
Disgusted by my own mistakes, I’ve become another name for morbidity.
I know, I know I am covering myself into a cozy blanket of self-loathe,
But somehow I am feeling the shame of my sins getting unclothed.
Searching desperately for a mask, to hide and stay,
Forgetting damages I’ve done, now shying away from the price I have to pay.

I am painting over and over above the canvas, to hide the black stain of my mind,
What a wishful thinking it is, as I am asking for the farthest star to get aligned.
Once I hated those naysayers, but all they were saying was true,
My thoughtless wishes are running away from me now and some already blew.
Now, I have to live in peace, tell myself it’s ok to play with the sword,
Just make sure to stay off the crowd, don’t fool yourself that you are adored.

So, that was my thought of the day. To see more posts like this make sure to visit our main page. And Do not forget to visit our institute's page to know more about graphic design, 3D, animation courses and other awesome stuff. Till then good day to you.

Katherine Lightwood      

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mystic Flaming feather by Katherine Lightwood

My Burton Styled Christmas Photo Manipulation By Shubho Halder

That's how I got into my Christmas Vibe By Nandan Negi