Sweet Poison By Katherine Lightwood

Sweet Poison

By Katherine Lightwood


A wish I could wish...
But my mind is on a leash.
That's invisible and out of sight,
Because of that I always fight.
But alas, my thoughts are voiceless,
It seemed I am just worthless.

My world seems to break down,
As I shiver and act like a clown,
Blissful was my world once,
But it seems like I've got another chance.
Like always I repeat the same mistake,
Don't know but it seems like it's for my sake.

Countless threads I have broken down,
But now I can think of nothing and frown.
I know weird it sounds, but that's what I can count,
Now demons inside my mind are barking like a hellhound.
So, shall I let lose those demons from my mind's prison,
Or I wait for my demise with the memory of sweet poison.

So, that was my thought of the day. To see more posts like this make sure to visit our main page. And Do not forget to visit our institute's page to know more about graphic design, 3D, animation courses and other awesome stuff. Till then good day to you.

Katherine Lightwood 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mystic Flaming feather by Katherine Lightwood

My Burton Styled Christmas Photo Manipulation By Shubho Halder

That's how I got into my Christmas Vibe By Nandan Negi