My Burton Styled Christmas Photo Manipulation By Shubho Halder

My Burton Styled Christmas Photo Manipulation

By Shubho Halder


Hello!! Beautiful people of the world!! How are you doing today?

Might be parting, or sitting around campfires listening to some old tales that your grandparents might be telling you or getting bored like me or maybe doing something fun or completely irrelevant kinds of stuff that doesn't interest anyone.
Well!! Keep doing whatever you wanna do because it's Christmas baby!! 

And everything that Christmas brings is fun even if it's just gulping hot fudge and staring at the fireplace.
So what's up with Christmas? Got any plans.
Well!! I have planned a lot for tomorrow, that's why I am finishing my assignment that our teacher has given us so that I don't have to worry about anything later.

Allow me to tell you a bit about my 'busy schedule' for tomorrow. First things first I will be going to Church with a bunch of my friends and after that, it's going to be a party all night with my buddies.

Now!! Let's not joke around and discuss why I am actually here. As my teacher has given me an assignment of making a Christmas post, I decided to make a photo manipulation to express my thought of this holy occasion.
At first, I sketched the whole concept on my drawing pad. I thought it would be cool if I keep a dark theme for the manipulation. I recently saw a Tim Barton movie 'Nightmare Before Christmas'. And it really stuck my cord, why not make something like that. It would be different, unique and super cool. I saw an image of the tree trunk as I was searching for some inspiration and I really liked it. I thought that it might be useful for making photo manipulation. Now, if you know anything about photo manipulation, then you would know that anything could be useful and you'll never know. So, I was downloading all those images which I thought could be useful. I nearly collected hundred of images and selected only a few to work with. To make that manipulation I used Adobe Photoshop.

At first, I placed the tree trunk and then morphed that creepy house above it. I added an additional background, night sky, moon, and some dried trees behind the house and the tree trunk. After a few color adjustments, I thought I was missing something and I was right. There was nothing Christmassy about that photo manipulation. So, to fix that problem I thought it would look really cool if I add a Christmas tree in the background. So I did that. I resized it and changed it's color and fitted it in proper perspective. And yeah!! Nothing can be ended if a touch of Santa Claus is not on the image.

So, I downloaded a tiny silhouette of Santa Clause and placed it as if Santa is riding reindeer sled, flying through the sky right over the moon. After I did that I finished the photo manipulation with some finishing touch like color balancing and color lookup. And I was done. It's getting quite late at night. I am thinking it's better to get some sleep or else I can't get up in the morning and get ready for the party I've planned for tomorrow. So, yeah that was my Burton styled photo manipulation that I've made for this amazing holiday and I hope you will like that.



Now, it's time for me to sign up from Crimson Creed. To see more posts like this please check out our main page and see what our other contributors were talking about this Christmas. I am sure they are also enjoying the holiday vibe.You can also visit us on Facebook.

Till then a Merry little Christmas from me and all my colleagues of Crimson Creed. Till then see ya fellas....!!

Shubho Halder

Comments

  1. Amazing photo manipulation Subho!! keep it up!! Can't wait to see more posts from you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. good one Subho, watting for your next post..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Mystic Flaming feather by Katherine Lightwood

That's how I got into my Christmas Vibe By Nandan Negi