My Busy New Year By Ganesh Yadav

My Busy New Year

 By Ganesh Yadav



Hello Hello!! My friends!! How are you? might be good!!

Everyone is so hyped about this new year especially our contributors.  In any festive season, every contributor of this blog literally freaks out because of the insane deadline and heavy workload especially Katherine Lightwood. Oh my god, she just pines over every smallest possible thing. But I will say all of them are trying hard to adjust and manage the time to properly. So yeah as a manager I am quite proud of that.

So, what's up with you? Got any plans for Year? 
Yes!! No!! Let me know. Few days to go and it's 2018. Man life is so fast. Sometimes when you are busy life passes so fast that you could barely count on things. But, sometimes a second seems like days and months. Time is relative and so is our life, happiness, and despair. Now, no one can change that.

So, this time or teacher has given us the task of creating a GIF animation for this New Year's post. And I chose Adobe Flash instead of Adobe Photoshop. Ask me why?  Because I am planning on becoming an animator, and what could be so perfect apart from Adobe Flash to start. Even though it's quite a handful, but I've got some amazing teachers to help me out with that. Well!! speaking of animation, it's freaking tough and time-consuming task. But the result is amazing if you work on that a bit. So I want to focus on that. My main inspiration for animation is obviously old classics like Tarzan and Aladdin. The flow and expression of those animations are just beyond perfect. It's seems like nowadays animations are losing its old charm. I am not very fond of 3D animations either, sorry if it's your field of interest. But, I find that 2D animation quite interesting and emotional too. So, after watching all these since childhood I got inspired to become an animator too. Therefore, this is one of my first animation trial in Adobe Flash. 

The concept behind this artwork was not that special. It's just fireworks, flowing snow and text animation. But making this was a very tiresome process. While managing the blog and doing something so complex is really taking a toll on my health. What can I do man? A job is a job and you gotta do what you are chosen for. So, trying to do that. If my members had chosen me for this post there might be some reason. That's what I am doing, keeping my promise and trying to live up to their expectation.

Now, this year has been quite rough for me. Huge workloads and uncountable projects and assignments. I could barely meet my friends and give proper time to my family. And I hope that this hard work doesn't waste away. I am keeping my finger crossed.
And yeah, that was the GIF animation that I've created for my New Year's posts. I showed it to my teacher he quite liked it too. Seems like my first Flash project is successful.

So that's all for now, time to sign out.
Thank you for taking your precious time to read this blog.
Stay tuned with
for more passionate Art Works from me
Follow me on:
and for more posts like this please check into our main page and our blog please do visit:
Have a great day ahead. You can also follow us on Facebook.

Ganesh Yadav

       

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mystic Flaming feather by Katherine Lightwood

My Burton Styled Christmas Photo Manipulation By Shubho Halder

That's how I got into my Christmas Vibe By Nandan Negi