My Nostalgic Memories of Christmas By Manoj Thapa


My Nostalgic Memories of Christmas

By Manoj Thapa


So, this is are some of the tales or my 'Childhood memories' that I would like to share with you all.

I can still remember when I was a kid, I used to watch Animated movies. But my favorite ones are the one which was broadcast ed during Winters when the festival season is on the way. Christmas cartoons and movies can still make me so nostalgic that it seems like I traveled back in time into my childhood and reliving it again. Movies like Home Alone and classic Christmas cartoons like Santa's Surprise and Chip and Dale (Christmas Edition) seems to add more twists to this festival vibe. Church bells, singing carols and chilling snow is my favorite things about this festival. Even though it didn't snow where I live but it gets really cold.

In those TV shows, the best part was when Christmas arrives and everyone celebrates it happily and while enjoying the moment. And at the middle of the night when everyone goes back to sleep,  Santa Claus comes through the chimney and place everyone's gifts under the Christmas tree and no notices Mr. Santa.

While watching them I used to shout in front of my TV  'do it quickly  ...please ...do it quickly and visit me' and hoping to get some presents from him. That time I thought that no one is looking look at me but in the meantime, my mom used to laugh and try to tell me that it is not real it's just a cartoon. And there is no point of shouting eventually my heart broke. These were some of my sweet memories associated with Christmas. Watching these TV shows was so much fun.

Now, let's talk about Christmas and give you all a bit of background check(well! if there is any misinformation please do forgive me or leave a comment, I will be glad to change that).

Christmas is a Christian holiday that honors the birth of Jesus on the 25th of  December each year. It is celebrated by setting up a Christmas Tree and decorating it with lights, bulbs, and tinsel. It is believed that Santa Claus will visits each house on Christmas Eve to give us gifts and leaves them under the Christmas tree. It is time for families to be together. Many people travel from far away to be with their families on Christmas. For a Christian Christmas is as special as Diwali (festival of lights) for Hindus. Christmas is a great holiday for families and friends to come together, in the festive spirit and exchange gifts, sweets, and greetings for a prosperous life ahead. Every street in every city is decked with dazzling lights. Even small sleepy towns come alive with the festive fever. As homes are decorated with lights, Christmas trees, and wreaths everything starts to look very beautiful and heavenly.

As I am a graphic designer I tried to create a custom design for Christmas card so that I can present it to my friends and relatives. I created it with the help of Adobe Photoshop. And that's the design.
I hope you all will like it.


Now, it's time for me to sign out from Crimson Creed. You can also follow us on Facebook.

Till then Merry Christmas guys and a very happy new year.

Manoj Thapa 

Comments

  1. Keep it up buddy!! You have really amazing design ethics!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice manoj...your memories are really great...
    & fantastic art work...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Mystic Flaming feather by Katherine Lightwood

My Burton Styled Christmas Photo Manipulation By Shubho Halder

That's how I got into my Christmas Vibe By Nandan Negi