My Joyful Holi By Ritu Sharma

My Joyful Holi

By Ritu Sharma


Hey, world!!

Here I am again. So, valentine's season is finally over. And it seems like people have quite pored their heart out in blogs, especially me, and by people I mean "Decatronians" of course. Seems like these days love has wreaked everyone, including me.

Now, if you are wondering if anything has happened to me, my answer will be "no". But to be truthful, the world is feeling with darkness and so am I. Looks like I am slipping into a depression phase without any reason. I hope things will brighten up with time, but right now everything looks gloomy.

I am very thankful that our teachers have introduced us to blogging. I can't explain how thankful I am for this. It has helped me in so many ways that I couldn't have imagined. I am not good at writing or anything but to a severe introvert like me it is just a voice to connect with so-called "common folks". 

So, whenever I get time I blog, I write down things that I couldn't say. I pay gratitude to people that I couldn't speak in front of, and that's just simply amazing. Blogging is like spending time with a best friend who is so dear to you and doesn't judge you at all. Well!! I know it is a fantasy and might even get unhealthy if I start obsessing over it but that's what life is right!! You never know if it's short or very long, you gotta try everything that you want, and by "want" I mean things you are passionate about and trying it without hurting others. 

So, seems like long blabber, see that's why I love blogging. 
My friends, you might know why I am here. And, like always our teacher gave us the assignment to make posts for a local festival called "Holi". Now, you might not be familiar with this festival.It's a spring festival. So, if we are celebrating this festival let me give you all a bit of background story about what exactly is this festival about.


In the month of March, we celebrate the festival of Holi. First, before going to the celebration part let me give a bit insight into this festival. This festival is believed to be started thousands of years ago when Lord Krishna played with colors with all his friends. Well!! I don't know how much this is true is that but that's how it's all got started. And now in this era, it's still the same. People celebrate this festival with same zeal like the old times.
Now, if you ask me about my Holi celebration, is fabulous. I enjoy a lot, especially with my family. We all gather around and play with colors. It is kind of gross at first, but when you will get used to it is kind of is fun. It's still few days for Holi and I am already planning to throw a surprise party for my parents. And that's it. My simple, sweet, Holi celebration just like me.

So, now it's time for me to "sign out from Digital Decatron. Till then guys stay happy, take care of each other and wish you a very happy Holi.Make sure to follow us on Facebook.

Ritu Sharma.   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mystic Flaming feather by Katherine Lightwood

My Burton Styled Christmas Photo Manipulation By Shubho Halder

That's how I got into my Christmas Vibe By Nandan Negi