That's how I Celebrate The Festival Of Colors By Ganesh Yadav

That's how I Celebrate The Festival Of Colors

By Ganesh Yadav


So, what's up!! People of the world!! How are you these days!! Hopefully fine..!! 

You know you should be because life gives you things that you have never expected, no matter it's good or bad it is. Life catches you completely off guard. So, never ever expect anything from anyone, just go with the flow.

So, like always valentine's day just finished and I just enjoyed this season of love very passionately, more than ever. I was genuinely happy this time, now, the reason if you ask me there will be obvious countless reasons. But the most important reason that I want to clarify here is that I was free, free from all the obstacles that were holding me back. Before loving someone I was loving my self, which was so important. So, that was an amazing thing that happened to me since the year just started.

Now, let's get back to the main business that brought me here to talk to you. Till now you might have got a clear idea that why we generally come here (most of us). and that's exactly what happened. Our teacher gave us assignments to make three posts on Holi.

Well!! It's alright, and he said another thing and that is we need to animate all three posts, and now it's really a tricky matter. If anyone knows a bit about animation, then you might know that it takes a hell lot of time. But no matter, I will give my best shot.

Ok!! Work work work!! it's getting really too much. Let's talk about some fun things, shall we?
Let me give you a glimpse of how I celebrate Holi. So, first I get up and have my breakfast. My mom always makes me her special dishes that I love. After we had our breakfast, I and all my friends go out to have a party and play with colors.

And this time I plan to go to the water park,  with all my friends. So, I have already booked my tickets so that my plan will not fail in the end moment. And of course to get a festive discount, because these days it's a great advantage. And that is my plan.

At the end of the day, we always plan a big feast where all our friends and relatives gather around and spend a wonderful time together. Holi is a festival of fun and positivity. I always had very good memories associated with this festival. And I hope like me, all of you will enjoy this festival of joy in a peaceful and safe way.

So, till then my friends Happy Holi to all of you from me and all my colleagues of Decatron family. To see more posts from our talented teammates make sure to check out our main page and follow us on our Facebook page. Till then good day to you all.

Ganesh Yadav.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mystic Flaming feather by Katherine Lightwood

My Burton Styled Christmas Photo Manipulation By Shubho Halder

That's how I got into my Christmas Vibe By Nandan Negi