True Love is Strange By Rishab Verma

True Love is Strange 

By Rishab Verma



Well!Well!! What is going on in this season of love these days?

If you ask me I would rather say "amazing" celebrated it with friends because my they are my "real love". All my colleagues are blabbering so much about love, love, and love and it's getting on my nerves now. Looks like this term has been overly used and has lost its meaning.

To be honest I've never fallen in love. I don't know what it feels like to be in love so it's better not to blabber much on that topic. I have been attracted to many girls, but the real connection I have never felt. Don't know if it will ever be possible but I've lost my faith in it.

Although deep down inside my heart I sometimes fantasize about love. What it would be? If I let my guard down then I will say, it's when the person walks in that door and you looked at her like it's the first time you've ever seen her. And your heart drops, you are amazed and you can't wait to tell all your friends about that girl. You simply say to yourself, this is her, this is the one. And that's love.

We are constantly so worried about a certain person is "the one" or the one person may not be "the one" that we have imagined in our mind. Loving someone has never been the wrong thing to do and loving yourself is the best thing you do. So, why not love yourself and love someone else too.

When you see the person you love, you just know. And that is something that not a lot of people get to feel. And you should be very very thankful that you are able to feel that way. And if you are able to get that person you should be more thankful because people spend their whole lives thinking that that's the right person and yet they can have them so you best be grateful.

And that's why love is the best feeling that you could ever feel whether it is from your father, mother, your family or your lover. You should never let this feeling die and just because your heart is broken one time that doesn't mean you don't deserve love, it's just they are not the right person for you otherwise they would still be there. So please never stop loving, ever.

I am on a mission because I want to better understand love, I want to understand how other people experience love and what love means to them So, in the end, we all have a better understanding of exactly what it means. It's everywhere today in the media, in the news in the movies, in the mainstream, you just hear it everywhere but what really is it? Well!! that remains an enigmatic question as always.
Let me give you another perspective of what I consider true love is. Essentially true love is an unwavering, unbreaking, incomparable intense feeling of passion and devotion to a person. It's a connection that runs deeper than mere physical attraction but rather it makes more of a spiritual connection. I don't know if it's truth or fantasy but seems like this notion is quite reasonable.

That was my thoughts on the Valentine Day that passed. I know I am quite late for my post and I am truly sorry for that. Ok guys, till then bye, it's time for me to "sign out" from Digital DecatronYou can follow us on Facebook to see further info.         

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mystic Flaming feather by Katherine Lightwood

My Burton Styled Christmas Photo Manipulation By Shubho Halder

That's how I got into my Christmas Vibe By Nandan Negi