Drifted By Katherine Lightwood

Drifted

By Katherine Lightwood


Just wanted to share some old poetry that I wrote at the starting of this year. I was coming back from my hometown. While watching outside the window of the airplane I got completely lost. I don't remember why and for what I wrote it. But I just did. Well!! I guess it has something to do with my weird hobbit fantasies. 

Calm and mellow, like a dream it passed,
Through the crevices of my mind that shadow lurked.
I sat under a lonesome fig tree and sigh,
The feeling that I felt, was it real or a lie.

Moon was shining up high in the sky,
Glorious was that sight that I must see before I die.
Then there you were shining like the shooting star,
Can't recognize you while you shine so bright from that far.

Just like a blazing flame of fire was your glorious gaiety,
Beauty shines through your soul, defying gravity.
Melancholy was I hanging my head low, watching that sight.
Was losing myself completely, I shivered as I fight.

Just wanted to fade into the nothingness of this world,
I was feeling as if a beautiful canvas had a splash of mud.
Felt crushed as my soul depart, as it was not gifted.
The mind of mine was flowing apart, as I was standing there, drifted. 



So, that was my thought of the day. To see more posts like this make sure to visit our main page. And do not forget to visit our institute's page to know more about graphic design, 3D, animation courses and other awesome stuff. Till then good day to you.

Katherine Lightwood   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mystic Flaming feather by Katherine Lightwood

My Burton Styled Christmas Photo Manipulation By Shubho Halder

That's how I got into my Christmas Vibe By Nandan Negi