Fighting in the Bed of Snow By Katherine Lightwood

Fighting in the Bed of Snow

By Katherine Lightwood


My brain is not working anymore. I don't know what and how to write. I am only left with abstract thoughts. And I think I need to get that out before it explodes my head. So, here you go. A weird poetry again.

I am standing in a thin thread of countless thorns that I call possibilities,
Haunting and scaring me, binding me in the strange web of unnecessary liabilities.

Opened my eyes and found myself stuck in a loophole woven by lies,
So, close to 'yes' and so close to 'no', this stillness suffocates me but still no tears in my eyes.

Broken was I, now a soldier in the never-ending battle of my own with my own fears,
What a strange feeling it is, the winning doesn't even please me that I was longing for years.

Standing still and trying to catch my breath,  I looked out for my lost frozen soul.
Alas, I found it sleeping silently in a crib made of blazing fire and blackened coal.

I am skeptical of waking my soul and see let it the adversities of the world that I face every time,
I think it's better even if it's burning in hell, making it alive could definitely be a crime.

But I seek a strange desire to feel alive again, don't want to live this dormant life just like a test,
Now, it's time to run the deadliest marathon that I could possibly think of, there's no time to rest.

Although I know, I will fall into the pitfall of the abyss, and my time is slipping out of my hand.
Once my life was frozen and still, but now, it's slipping away from my grip like soft slippery sand.

Even though I know, I can't get out of these book of lies, the cages of being 'yes' and 'no'.
But I can't be frozen anymore, as I need to burn even if I am fighting in the bed of snow. 


So, that was my thought of the day. To see more posts like this make sure to visit our main page. And do not forget to visit our institute's page to know more about graphic design, 3D, animation courses and other awesome stuff. Till then good day to you.

Katherine Lightwood                 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mystic Flaming feather by Katherine Lightwood

My Burton Styled Christmas Photo Manipulation By Shubho Halder

That's how I got into my Christmas Vibe By Nandan Negi