Leap of Faith By Katherine Lightwood

Leap of Faith

By Katherine Lightwood


Today, I am feeling completely disoriented. My headspace is messed up and also my physical health. Life is very unexpected. No one knows what will happen next. So, let's take a leap of faith.

Ran from the ogres in the misty forest of Abbadon,
But reached a point at the edge of the cliff, lost control of my wagon.

Life of mine had two options left when I realized I was on the verge of death.
Get devoured or take a leap of faith, and that thought made me out of breath.

Still an in clink  I had left, a desire to live, a desire to take that last shot of life,
My demons and angels got against each other, such a massive battle such a violent strife.

And now I've taken a last ounce of breath, the longest sniff with a chestful of air.
With all the memories I can grab, all the priceless moments that I can say are fair.

I want to take that leap of faith, without the doubt but still paralyzed by its fate.
Don't know I win or lose, don't even want to see the silver city's gate.

Just want to live one last time, want to feel everything that's not even mine.
Want to gaze the beautiful sunrise that can even blind me, I just want to feel it's shine 
Want to take that leap of faith, by crossing all the barriers and all the line.

So, that was my thought of the day. To see more posts like this make sure to visit our main page. And Do not forget to visit our institute's page to know more about graphic design, 3D, animation courses and other awesome stuff. Till then good day to you.

Katherine Lightwood 
           


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mystic Flaming feather by Katherine Lightwood

My Burton Styled Christmas Photo Manipulation By Shubho Halder

That's how I got into my Christmas Vibe By Nandan Negi