Million Dollar Questions Made My Day By Katherine Lightwood

Million Doller Questions Made My Day

By Katherine Lightwood


Today my colleague asked me two amazing questions that made my day.And that was:

1. How will you spread your innovative idea (if you have any) to the world?
2. What your dream job be like?

Well! At first, when I came to my institute after completing the shift I was quite exhausted. My day was not very good as I was feeling very down. But this questions made me feel alive again but the thing was that I was speechless. I never thought of in my life. So, like always, tongue-tied I told him that I will answer you after lunch.

I spend my whole lunch hour asking myself what will be that answer as I didn't have a well-defined goal. After the lunch was over he again came up to me and asked me those two questions. And I decided to give some thought on that topic.

And here is my plausible answer that goes beyond my understanding. I want to give the answer to the second questions at first.

My dream job will be something very different than usual.I don't want to say that I wanna work for big companies like Google or Facebook or want anything to do with high salary jobs. For me, my work is passion, it's my worship and it's my love. I am willing to work where the company's purpose is something divine. The purpose has to be very heavenly, the cause should be to make a change for good. To make a change where we can achieve something out of the league and can help each other to take the fate of humanity to the horizon is of new achievements. And when I say achievements and developments, I mean sustainable of course. I truly want to be part of something divine.This is part of my plan, this is my dream job and this is who I want to become.

As I have a very bad state of mind because of my depression and anxiety I tend to gravitate towards dark things quite often. For this, I need constant inspiration to keep my thinking straight. I want my dream job to inspire me and give me creatively sacred space so that I can flourish and grow. I want my dream job to constantly teach me my skills and morals of life. And I know it very well that I am asking for impossible things. But let's see where life takes me.

And now, my answer to that first question. This is the toughest question in the world. Because I don't have any innovative ideas, and even if I had any in hints of innovation in my mind I would use it in my art and of course in my blogs.And that's answer for the two of my questions. I know it sounds very much weird. But the truth is truth and I can't change that. 

So, that was my thought of the day. To see more posts like this make sure to visit our main page. And Do not forget to visit our institute's page to know more about graphic design, 3D, animation courses and other awesome stuff. Till then good day to you.

Katherine Lightwood 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mystic Flaming feather by Katherine Lightwood

My Burton Styled Christmas Photo Manipulation By Shubho Halder

That's how I got into my Christmas Vibe By Nandan Negi