Ashamed By Katherine Lightwood

Ashamed

By Katherine Lightwood


My hands are tied, I tried too long.
Standing upright, pretending I was strong.

Alas! so wrong I can be, I broke like a shattered glass,
Fell on the floor of venomous thorns, but I was a lonely lass.

Still, then I didn't cry, had to grin like a sweet maiden.
I must play safe, can't let my dragon awaken.
Cold soul with a broken heart,
Bleeding in dark, my body can't depart.

They say I am Lilith's decedent, I have the power of evil,
Thinking lately it's true, so sold my soul to the devil.

He showed me a glimpse of hell,
And welcomed me to join as well.

I am hesitating should I go, there's no either way,
The hell could be wonderland too, as he has to say.

I turned behind, to see the scene,
Perplexed and ashamed all I've been.

Put aside all my responsibilities, Lord has given me,
Fallen and got blind from my fight, now I just couldn't see.

Preparing myself for the pain and leaving whatever I've gained.
Couldn't stand anymore in this crystal city, I am just ashamed.

So, that was my thought of the day. To see more posts like this make sure to visit our main page. And Do not forget to visit our institute's page to know more about graphic design, 3D, animation courses and other awesome stuff. Till then good day to you.

Katherine Lightwood  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mystic Flaming feather by Katherine Lightwood

My Burton Styled Christmas Photo Manipulation By Shubho Halder

That's how I got into my Christmas Vibe By Nandan Negi