Broken Chains and Cages By Katherine Lightwood

Broken Chains and Cages

By Katherine Lightwood


Is there a chance I can get out of this grim continuity?
Stumbling upon the rocks of my life losing all serenity.
Kept on counting my fingers, now I lost my count,
Reality or a mare dream it is, I just cannot recount.
They say you will learn, they say you will thrive,
Then why does it feels like a bottomless morbid dive?

Let go, let go they say, let go of your malicious thoughts,
Let go all the expectations you are having, just stop connecting those dots.
Now, I have dreamless desires and floating passion,
Which is only driven by anger and senseless aggression.
No Tears, no fears I possess now, no love that I can gain,
I levitate in the void now, only things left beneath me are rusty broken chains,

They say I am suffocating myself with my own darkness,
Can't see the moon or the light, for me the sky is starless.
But little did they know about the demons that are binding me,
So much wanting to be free and touch the light that I couldn't see.
Shunned from the paradise once was mine, haven't seen it in ages,
Thus I became a wanderer, walked alone with my broken chains and cages.

So, that was my thought of the day. To see more posts like this make sure to visit our main page. And Do not forget to visit our institute's page to know more about graphic design, 3D, animation courses and other awesome stuff. Till then good day to you.

Katherine Lightwood   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mystic Flaming feather by Katherine Lightwood

My Burton Styled Christmas Photo Manipulation By Shubho Halder

That's how I got into my Christmas Vibe By Nandan Negi