High Requiem By Katherine Lightwood

High Requiem

By Katherine Lightwood


Sunshine and chirping birds, moonlight and fading dark,
I always knew contrast of these worlds, colors make them far apart.

Dark and detached is my destiny, is all gloomy and in a haze,
Was once the child of the morning sun, but now I am in the maze.

Thought my existence was an illusion, the face was a facade.
My dreams were in verge to break, and that was not a fraud.

Millions of mirrors in front of me, luring me to the glassy world,
Stuck by its blazing shine, remembered I have broken wings of a bird.

My dream shines like a diamond in the night of dark clouds.
It runs away from me and is playing hide and seek in those heavy crowds.

So fragile I am, my heart skips a million beats as I search for the light, 
Walked past those empty faces, still couldn't find so I cried.

City of mirages it has become, as my dream has lured me to this enigmatic kingdom,
Its light is pricking my soul, as I walked in those alleyways so seldom.

Then I looked back into those hazy crowds, found a shining flicker of light,
My dream lurked at me from that haze, smiling sweet and bright.

Like a shining star was my dream, shined bright than the heavens,
I was contented by this sight, now I am counting my time in seconds.

Lord has bestowed his grace upon me, that I dreamt this dream,
Now my demise will be in peace, as the angels will sing the high requiem. 

So, that was my thought of the day. To see more posts like this make sure to visit our main page. And Do not forget to visit our institute's page to know more about graphic design, 3D, animation courses and other awesome stuff. Till then good day to you.

Katherine Lightwood    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mystic Flaming feather by Katherine Lightwood

My Burton Styled Christmas Photo Manipulation By Shubho Halder

That's how I got into my Christmas Vibe By Nandan Negi