Love is a Pain of Unspoken Words By Katherine Lightwood

Love is a Pain of Unspoken Words

By Katherine Lightwood


Today I am again talking about “love”. And sometimes it feels very stupid to talk about it like that. People who know me read this blog they might get disgusted as I have no experience with this thing but why do I still talk about it. But never mind, I need the stuff to get out of my mind.

A few days ago a colleague of mine was discussing his love life to me and like, as usual, was very devastated. He was helpless. My heart broke when he told me he was tired of life and everything around. But I assured him that everything will be fine soon.  And yesterday, when I was going home a thought stuck in my mind. And the thought was people need to get heartbroken. I know it’s nasty, it’s painful but to get the artist out of you, you need to be in love and get heartbroken.   

Now, bear with me when I say that. How many of you been heartbroken and not turned into a poet, an artist or a workaholic?  Creativity is born from the pain of unspoken words. When you can’t say what you want to say when you try to explain it through art, poetry or writing or anything creative. 

Everyone who has an incline of creativity inside them has been heartbroken or is in love one way or another.

Love transforms a person in a way that you can’t even imagine. Great painter, poets, scientists all were in love and their love became their spark of great discoveries and inventions. Prodigies like Shakespeare and N. Paganini were young lads falling in love when they created their masterpieces.

That constant blunt pain in your heart that kept you awake at night, the rush you get when you even thought of your beloved. The frustration of separation, the effort of trying to prove your love and the adrenaline rush gives birth to your creativity. And I’ve seen that fact in literally everyone else’s eyes who were creative people.

So, many of my colleagues have been through this situation. I have seen them crying their eyes out at me begging me to solve their problem. But, the problem was I could never give them a fresh perspective on this thing.

I was very alienated from this fact. I rather see this "love " as a dark maze. It's impossible to understand. Although it looks very attractive at the surface, I find this a major cause of suffering. I don't know you people might disagree with this fact. But, from my experience, it is insanely scary. And I would so much like to stay away from this.

So, that was my thought of the day. To see more posts like this make sure to visit our main page. And Do not forget to visit our institute's page to know more about graphic design, 3D, animation courses and other awesome stuff. Till then good day to you.

Katherine Lightwood       

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mystic Flaming feather by Katherine Lightwood

My Burton Styled Christmas Photo Manipulation By Shubho Halder

That's how I got into my Christmas Vibe By Nandan Negi