In countless Unknown Faces By Katherine Lightwood

In countless Unknown Faces

By Katherine Lightwood


I was standing under the moonless night,
Swallowing my pain, without hoping for the light.
My unshed tears were blinding my dull eyes,
And now it's the time to keep my feelings on a disguise.
So, I put my mask of a false pride and valor,
Demons of my fear were stealing my pallor.

My hope that was left has been shattered,
Dreams of my heart are now being scattered.
Now, my broken dreams are poking my heart,
A big distance is keeping me and my soul apart.
Under my mask, I am choking and suffocating,
The unheard battles are now I am battling. 

My mind is an infernal forest where the wind of turmoil blow,
It's the only place where wicked dreams and filthy thoughts grow.
Like an endless sea and the might roars of the ocean,
My thoughts growl and keep me in motion.
It is on the verge of tearing me apart into pieces,
I am always searching myself in countless unknown faces.

So, that was my thought of the day. To see more posts like this make sure to visit our main page. And Do not forget to visit our institute's page to know more about graphic design, 3D, animation courses and other awesome stuff. Till then good day to you.

Katherine Lightwood     

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mystic Flaming feather by Katherine Lightwood

My Burton Styled Christmas Photo Manipulation By Shubho Halder

That's how I got into my Christmas Vibe By Nandan Negi