Locked in the cage of my mind By Katherine Lightwood

Locked in the cage of my mind

By Katherine Lightwood


What an uncanny pain my heart has hidden,
Like I have stepped foot on a land that is forbidden.
When I was out searching for a ray of light,
I stumbled upon this land, so glorious and bright.
Captivated I got, fall for its strange temptation,
Mind got paralyzed, couldn’t understand that confusion.

My world got all colorful and colorless at that same time,
So, I am sitting here, trying to compose this grim rhyme.
The world surrounds me is gripped in the fire of havoc and chaos,
And I am hoping to knock on the heavens door in between the riots.
To get the last glimpse of the morning sun shining brightly in the eastern sky,
Where I just want to go but fear that I will be burned and couldn’t even fly.

So, I left the golden chariot, left all the desires and hopes,
I’ve closed my heart forever from now and lost all other scopes.
But it looks like the melancholy has much power over my choices,
Now, I can read my mind in silence and hear all those voices.
Oh, wanderer!! Stop counting the days of your demise,
You are still locked in the cage of your mind, buried underneath those noises.  


So, that was my thought of the day. To see more posts like this make sure to visit our main page. And Do not forget to visit our institute's page to know more about graphic design, 3D, animation courses and other awesome stuff. Till then good day to you.

Katherine Lightwood

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mystic Flaming feather by Katherine Lightwood

My Burton Styled Christmas Photo Manipulation By Shubho Halder

That's how I got into my Christmas Vibe By Nandan Negi