Vast as a Sea By Katherine Lightwood

Vast as a Sea

By Katherine Lightwood


Just like a mellow feather is my wish,
But it is so hard to keep it on a leash,
So, I've sent it away in the dark,
Now it is burning in my mind like a silent spark.
It is turning my old soul into an igniting flame,
Knowing it will vanish because every time it is the same.

Should I stay, should I run away,
Wish I could scream out loud, wish I could say,
My broken wish that I have sailed on the ocean.
I wish it would find ashore, I've sent it with complete devotion.
Will the sea nurture the dream that I've dreamt?
Or will I sink under the sea of endless lament?

Just like a mirage is my sweet dream,
Sparkling like a diamond, blinded by its beam.
But just like a puff of smoke, it disappears,
I am standing drenched in the pouring rain, now it seems for years.
And then when again I sit under the silent shady tree,
I wish I could dream that dream, that is so vast as a sea.

So, that was my thought of the day. To see more posts like this make sure to visit our main page. And Do not forget to visit our institute's page to know more about graphic design, 3D, animation courses and other awesome stuff. Till then good day to you.

Katherine Lightwood  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mystic Flaming feather by Katherine Lightwood

My Burton Styled Christmas Photo Manipulation By Shubho Halder

That's how I got into my Christmas Vibe By Nandan Negi