A Silent Travelogue Part -1 By Katherine Lightwood

A Silent Travelogue Part -1

By Katherine Lightwood


I walked alone within the shadows of the pine cone,
Stumbled upon thousands of thorns and colorful stone.
Saw monsters running wild and dancing forest nymphs,
Kept lurking through the melancholy crevices just to get a glimpse
Of this magical bloom, where sun too shy away from its allure,
Inexplicable is its mightiness, heard stories about its grandeur.

So, I ran across the seven seas, conquered the mountain peaks,
Just to get a glimpse of my arcane love, waited countless weeks.
And there came the city of light, where maidens hum the hymns of valiance. 
Of course, it was for this gallant savior, who saved the city with his competence.
It was dusk in this foreign land, the land was lighted by the skylights,
And there I saw the mighty knight, lightened my soul and my sight.

But I soon hid from the sight into the corner of a dark maze,
I lurked from the shadows to see the light, without meeting his gaze.
Just like the scarlet sun, he shined among these dim folks of that land,
Awestruck I got by the aura of that knight, it was far more than grand,
But there was I standing in the shadows, just like a frail, weak and rusty log,
Wish I could evanescent into the shadow or get lost in that fog. 

So, that was my thought of the day. To see more posts like this make sure to visit our main page. And Do not forget to visit our institute's page to know more about graphic design, 3D, animation courses and other awesome stuff. Till then good day to you.

Katherine Lightwood



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mystic Flaming feather by Katherine Lightwood

My Burton Styled Christmas Photo Manipulation By Shubho Halder

That's how I got into my Christmas Vibe By Nandan Negi