Distortion By Katherine Lightwood

Distortion

By Katherine Lightwood


Today I pulled out a cord from my heart,
To unleash my soul so that it can depart.
But didn't know that its roots were so deep,
Sitting still was I, making promises I couldn't keep.
A pain radiated from my heart and dashed into my soul,
It felt as if, I was pushed into a bed of burning coal.

Now I know, the labyrinth of roots have grown deep inside me,
Slowly I am dying inside and that's all I can see.
I didn't know that a torn heart could beat again,
I simply kept thinking how a broken heart could break again.
A tornado of my thoughts has wreaked my mind,
But on the surface, I am calm, composed and kind.

Sometimes I wonder if I've held that for too long,
Or if I am pretending that I am strong.
But for how long, how far will I drag my broken self,
It will vanish or devour me as there's no me and myself.
So, is it a reality or just a simple imaginative fiction,
I've started to wonder if I am just a part of senseless distortion.

So, that was my thought of the day. To see more posts like this make sure to visit our main page. And Do not forget to visit our institute's page to know more about graphic design, 3D, animation courses and other awesome stuff. Till then good day to you.

Katherine Lightwood  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mystic Flaming feather by Katherine Lightwood

My Burton Styled Christmas Photo Manipulation By Shubho Halder

That's how I got into my Christmas Vibe By Nandan Negi