Crack in the Beautiful Glass Fortress By Katherine Lightwood

Crack in the Beautiful Glass Fortress

By Katherine Lightwood


They say its dream inside a dream,
And the whisper turned into a scream.
My eyes are open now, senses all numb,
Sometimes it elevates making me succumb.
My fragile legs are carrying my heavy soul,
Walking over frosty plains and burning coal.

My chariot of victory is shattering from inside,
Tonight in my dreams I again kind off died.
My unholy thoughts have infuriated my pain,
Without it, there is all loss and there’s nothing I could gain.
Why I consider my sins as my salvation?
I don’t want it to guide my path or be a cruel dictation.   

I am thirsty, surrounded by the mirage of water,
Bizarre that I’ve become, and an abominable daughter.
What a shameful posterity with just a repelling pride,
Demons of my false valor are now becoming my guide.
I was born to be a mark of perfection and be faultless,
Now, I have just become a crack in the beautiful glass fortress.

So, that was my thought of the day. To see more posts like this make sure to visit our main page. And Do not forget to visit our institute's page to know more about graphic design, 3D, animation courses and other awesome stuff. Till then good day to you.

Katherine Lightwood  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mystic Flaming feather by Katherine Lightwood

My Burton Styled Christmas Photo Manipulation By Shubho Halder

That's how I got into my Christmas Vibe By Nandan Negi