My Dream By Katherine Lightwood

My Dream

By Katherine Lightwood


Far as the mountain and mighty as the sky is my dream,
It is high beyond the reach and loud beyond my scream,
A beautiful strike of light in the pitch dark night between the storms,
My dream looks like a shadow of mine completely breaking the old norms.
But this dream is within a dream, just a reminiscent of my broken wishes,
Between me and my dream, there are a thousand thorns and many broken bridges. 

I wonder sometimes is my dream a reality, or a shadow or some divine entity,
But like always I stumble upon my unanswered questions about losing my serenity. 
This dream I wish to dream is said to be forbidden and so sinful,
Then why it gives me life and nurture my soul and makes me gleeful.
My dream is equal to millions of mighty knights saving me from the vengeful war,
My dream could be like a soft feather and diamond shining from afar. 

My dream has given me a hope and a faith to live and thrive again,
But lonesome is my dream, as it will break and will always keep me in the chain,
Shall I grieve or shall I make merry about this forgotten dream I will lose?
I have to lament alone under the shadow of my mind, and alone I'll have to bruise.
Far across the valley of Tyrolese, you could find the shadow of my dream beaconing bright,
Breathtaking is its allurance and mightiness, I could barely lay my poor sight.


So, that was my thought of the day. To see more posts like this make sure to visit our main page. And Do not forget to visit our institute's page to know more about graphic design, 3D, animation courses and other awesome stuff. Till then good day to you.

Katherine Lightwood

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mystic Flaming feather by Katherine Lightwood

My Burton Styled Christmas Photo Manipulation By Shubho Halder

That's how I got into my Christmas Vibe By Nandan Negi