Soul Sufferer By Katherine Lightwood

Soul Sufferer

By Katherine Lightwood


Like burnt Charcoal has been my mind,
Burning red and flaming hot, very different from my kind.
Sometimes I lose myself in between my senseless agitation,
Repercussions of my devious sins will become my damnation.
No matter how hard I try to repay the cost of my sins,
The weight of my transgressions will always prick me like pins.

They say I've torn apart the wings of the angels,
So, shunned from the Lord's paradise, now I am one of those rebels.
Lost all felicity, the once I had borrowed from a broken heart,
My soul is suffering from its demise, my soul and I have grown apart.
So, I often bow my head down as the shackles of perplexity binds me,
I am becoming so blind now, only turmoil and tyranny I could see.

Again, I am a wanderer, with the faded trails of my melancholy dreams,
I often get lost in the maze of voices and often submerge myself into the screams.
So, they say bare your soul dear child, it is meant to be torn,
My frail body shiver at this thought, so I am becoming forlorn.
Thus, I've caged my soul so that it will mend itself and repair,
But I am still in denial, so I named myself a soul sufferer.

So, that was my thought of the day. To see more posts like this make sure to visit our main page. And Do not forget to visit our institute's page to know more about graphic design, 3D, animation courses and other awesome stuff. Till then good day to you.

Katherine Lightwood

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mystic Flaming feather by Katherine Lightwood

My Burton Styled Christmas Photo Manipulation By Shubho Halder

That's how I got into my Christmas Vibe By Nandan Negi