Untitled Grief Part-10 By Katherine Lightwood

Untitled Grief Part-10

By Katherine Lightwood


Today I searched for the Sun,
Lurking behind the clouds it smiled as I run.
I thought today, clouds might rain down,
But kept waiting while others laughed at me as I looked like a clown.
My heart was bleeding, as I shoved a knife inside,
Hopelessly walked over the pavement, as I just couldn't decide.

The dream that I dreamt between the horizons of my nightmare,
So numb I've become, nothing can shake me, not even despair.
Longing for a single drop of tear to bestow upon my fate,
A dark mist is suffocating my soul which was something I used to hate.
But what about now, am I addicted to this strange kind of pain?
I wish my Lord would have mercy upon my soul as I've nothing to gain.

My weary eyes are dry now, I wish this rain would wash away my sorrow,
Wish this cloud will wash away those memories, that I once used to follow.
I am still waiting for the rain to pour down and wash away my fears,
With all those melancholy dreams that I see, I wish it will wash away my forgotten silent tears.
Oh!! What a wishful thinking from the rain that is yet to come,
It will never rain again, oh wanderer, you are just pretending to be dumb.

So, that was my thought of the day. To see more posts like this make sure to visit our main page. And Do not forget to visit our institute's page to know more about graphic design, 3D, animation courses and other awesome stuff. Till then good day to you.

Katherine Lightwood

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mystic Flaming feather by Katherine Lightwood

My Burton Styled Christmas Photo Manipulation By Shubho Halder

That's how I got into my Christmas Vibe By Nandan Negi