Untitled Grief Part -4 By Katherine Lightwood

Untitled Grief Part -4

By Katherine Lightwood


The dark grim clouds were overcasting the empty sky,
A sudden sorrow gripped my heart, but couldn’t know why.
My soul synced with the with the gloomy and misty daylight,
I was standing in the solitary, ready to take a melancholy flight.
But a shadow gripped my heart, crushing it and tearing it apart.
Wanted to break free, but seems like my soul can’t depart.

So I stayed, I am staying and I will stay in this lonesome cage,
Which is now my prison and playground without the bridge.
But I still shiver, in pain and pleasure and the reason I want to know,
Why my thoughts are directionless now and making me kind of low.
I want to rise but I don’t want to, want to live but I don’t want to,
What a silent chaos I am in, and that is something beyond new.

As the cruel war is raging in my mind,
It’s making me a stranger who couldn’t be defined.
But I am addicted to this peculiar pain that is bestowed upon me.
But the truth lies in a hunted place that I just couldn’t see.
A race against the time that I am running blinded by the fear,
Those countless words are the reason behind my every unshed tear.

So, that was my thought of the day. To see more posts like this make sure to visit our main page. And Do not forget to visit our institute's page to know more about graphic design, 3D, animation courses and other awesome stuff. Till then good day to you.

Katherine Lightwood  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mystic Flaming feather by Katherine Lightwood

My Burton Styled Christmas Photo Manipulation By Shubho Halder

That's how I got into my Christmas Vibe By Nandan Negi