Untitled Grief Part-8 By Katherine Lightwood

Untitled Grief Part-8

By Katherine Lightwood


In between my countless thoughts and unanswered questions,
Today, I again asked myself something to get a strange confession.
It was a thoughtful appeal to the shadow of  my dream without any gain,
When you come to me, embrace me with the silence and pouring rain.
So that my thoughtless tears may roll down and merge with this downpour,
Some forlorn wishes of mine that I can forget that is making my heart sore.

Once I wrote some forbidden wishes on a journal, can I give it to you?
I will scatter myself in this realm of sorrow, and that is not very much new.
This devious time is vexed with me now, is not letting me say my words aloud,
I am going far apart from the shadow of my dream, I am getting lost in the crowd.
But I pleaded my dream, do come again with those bundles of forgotten hope
Bring back those shooting stars to wish again, now I will tie them with a rope.

Some thoughts I've buried deep inside my heart, but some circling me still,
Some agonies are forgotten, but some wounds are still fresh and that's all I could feel.
So if you come again my dream, drench me with the shower of all my forgotten belief,
My tears are dry now, I've cried a river once and once I was a thief.
I stole my own dream, crushed and killed it for the sake of my devious rage,
Now, I am trying to poison my thoughts, I can't ever let it take the stage.

So, that was my thought of the day. To see more posts like this make sure to visit our main page. And Do not forget to visit our institute's page to know more about graphic design, 3D, animation courses and other awesome stuff. Till then good day to you.

Katherine Lightwood

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mystic Flaming feather by Katherine Lightwood

My Burton Styled Christmas Photo Manipulation By Shubho Halder

That's how I got into my Christmas Vibe By Nandan Negi