Untitled Grief Part-9 By Katherine Lightwood

Untitled Grief Part-9

By Katherine Lightwood


I once set out on a journey of following my heart,
Lost in a strange tornado of dreams, my wish and I went apart.
Got bruised, broken and mauled by the demons of my mind,
The wind of madness was blowing strong, I had nothing to bind.
The storm took away my gaiety and the pride that I once flaunted.
The jewels I am left with has lost its shine, so the world has taken me granted.

So, I crawled inside a dungeon, filled with a thick mist of  disgust,
Somewhere there I saw a ray of light, coming from that city of rust.
Paralysed I was standing there, gawking like a fool in a heavenly light,
Demons of my forgotten storm were raging above me that I couldn't fight.
Then I held the light in my heart, as it started igniting my way,
Sometimes the glory of this glorious light still hunts me even through the day.

Suddenly, I got the lamp for this light, so I held it and never let it out of my sight,
It gave me warmth in my heart and burnt my soul as it shined so bright.
Wonderstruck by its enchanting light, I somehow touched its flame,
With a thick smoke, it vanished from my sight, I realized I was so lame.
I was shattered as if my soul has been shunned in the bottomless pit of sorrow,
I can't bear this untitled grief anymore, I need some peace that I could borrow.  


So, that was my thought of the day. To see more posts like this make sure to visit our main page. And Do not forget to visit our institute's page to know more about graphic design, 3D, animation courses and other awesome stuff. Till then good day to you.

Katherine Lightwood

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mystic Flaming feather by Katherine Lightwood

My Burton Styled Christmas Photo Manipulation By Shubho Halder

That's how I got into my Christmas Vibe By Nandan Negi