A Date with Grim Reaper By Katherine Lightwood

A Date with Grim Reaper

By Katherine Lightwood



Photo Credit: FreePik

The day was bright, I was sitting hoping to get some light,
But the gloom surrounded all over me, covering my weary sight.
I was frighted as the shadow came near and hovered over me,
Shivered in fear, thought that some kind of tyranny I could see.
My eyes gazed low and my trembling arms held my feeble body.
Didn't want to turn around, didn't want to see if there's somebody.

But then I hear the cold low moan, which seemed usual but was still unusual,
That voice was calm but cold as the ice but didn't seem so cruel.
So, agreed to make peace with my own self, and turned over to see the gloomy sight,
But my senses were so calm and so in peace, though if I am in the city of light.
A ghostly figure in the hood with a synth was standing by my side,
I felt so safe and so calm, I had no fear and I had nothing to hide.

So, I sat beside the stone tomb while clenching his gloomy cloak,
Tales he told were of wonder and fear, my mind was just in a thick smoke.
He told me the lore of dying life while we walked through the misty meadow,
I saw the fate of dying roses that he picked for me from the dark shadow.
I saw a humane side of the gloomy reaper, hopeless in love and content.
I wished the time would stand still there, wish I had more time to spend.

So, that was my thought of the day. To see more posts like this make sure to visit our main page. And Do not forget to visit our institute's page to know more about graphic design, 3D, animation courses and other awesome stuff. Till then good day to you.

Katherine Lightwood

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mystic Flaming feather by Katherine Lightwood

My Burton Styled Christmas Photo Manipulation By Shubho Halder

That's how I got into my Christmas Vibe By Nandan Negi