How music influenced my Life By Katherine Lightwood

How music influenced my Life

By Katherine Lightwood


Music has always been one of my best friends in life. Although it was a healer, it was sometimes a torturer too. Music started influencing my life when I was a little kid of almost 5 years. I didn't know much about music or to be precise didn't care much. But the real story started after almost six years.

I was in five or sixth grade when there we some new students came to my class. And oh boy where should I start from, they were just gifted. The literally had voice of a nightingale. Most often our teachers used to made them sing in front of the whole class and it felt like I was listening to some professional singers. I was so flabbergasted. At that time we didn't have any music system in our home nor my father allowed me to see any music channels on TV. So, those students were the inspiration for my taste in music.  

It was from them when I heard about musicians like Celine Dion, Shakira, Backstreet Boys and so much more. They used to sing for me whenever I told them to and that's how I learned about the western music and the whole genre of it. Hard rock, punk rock, blues, opera music, hip-hop, rapping and the others. I used to watch those kids sings and how they used their vocals to create such beautiful melodies. At some point, I also became obsessed with music and wanted to be like them, wanted to sing like them. But soon realized my voice was worse than anything else. I once dared to tell my mom that I wanted to learn music but it was my worst mistake ever. But it's ok, sometimes some things are not for you. So even if it looks so tempted, never wish for it. And that was one of those. 

So, years passed like this as I kept crushing my wishes and threw them in the dustbin. But with this, I started growing a hatred towards music as I thought it was not for me and that's why it would be a sin to listen to any of it. When I started my college those hatreds and painful memories came back. I met a person who I thought was the most important person in my life and she got me much closer to music. And I can't speak about that because I don't want to...Have you ever felt that you climbed up so high in life and then life shows you the reality that you are nothing but a joke. Well!!  in short the same thing happened. And now, here I am without any dreams and hopes...just surviving.

So, that was my thought of the day. To see more posts like this make sure to visit our main page. And Do not forget to visit our institute's page to know more about graphic design, 3D, animation courses and other awesome stuff. Till then good day to you.

Katherine Lightwood       

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mystic Flaming feather by Katherine Lightwood

My Burton Styled Christmas Photo Manipulation By Shubho Halder

That's how I got into my Christmas Vibe By Nandan Negi