Lament for My Soul By Katherine Lightwood

Lament for My Soul

By Katherine Lightwood


I again came there, in the middle of nowhere,
The forgotten path I've left is near and everywhere.
But hopelessly I gaze into the forgotten road,
My body is aching as I was carrying some forgotten load.
Standing beside the rusty pathway, my soul is getting tired.
The spark was dimming that I once hired.

Now, I am standing in the junction of melancholy,
Watching the empty road, once that was jolly.
How can I decide which way to ride?
As my soul lay dead and I am standing beside.
Once thought I could be a glory for the morning light,
Now hopeless I am, struggling to survive.

These mazes and tornados have driven me into the dark,
My curses started to work upon me just like Cain's mark.
Now, I senselessly wait for my demise to bestow upon me,
Lord, I am not merciful and that's all I can see.
This darkness I see seems to swallow me whole,
I am penning down my grief, it's a lament for my soul.

So, that was my thought of the day. To see more posts like this make sure to visit our main page. And Do not forget to visit our institute's page to know more about graphic design, 3D, animation courses and other awesome stuff. Till then good day to you.

Katherine Lightwood 
                          

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mystic Flaming feather by Katherine Lightwood

My Burton Styled Christmas Photo Manipulation By Shubho Halder

That's how I got into my Christmas Vibe By Nandan Negi