Seeker of the Morning Light By Katherine Lightwood

Seeker of the Morning Light

By Katherine Lightwood


I am surprised about the bliss that has been bestowed upon my mind,
Is this some priceless present, I wonder why my Lord is so kind?
In between the turmoil and anarchy, it is a nectar for my soul,
Some thoughts I once had wondered in my dreams is now into my bowl.
Or is it just a glimpse of a prize for me being bent, burnt and broken,
Because it might be the very first time my soul has ever spoken.

In this world of glass, I had always been a nasty crack and remained forlorn,
My flaws have turned into my victory now, I have no shame that I am torn,
So, with this countless threads, I am weaving a blanket of sweet memory,
Which will become the warmth of my soul and be my perfect melody.
I will thrive and sing the lonesome song when I will be in melancholy,
I will laugh and weep in joy and will again learn to be a jolly.

So, I am living and breathing and saving the life for the future to come,
Don't wonder anymore if I will be in peace or fear or I'll ever be numb.
I make merry now and sing myself to sleep more often and quietly,
The mind of mine has been at peace with this universe entirely.
So, let the joy get spread into this whole wide world and let there be bliss,
Wish I could be the seeker of this morning light, this gaiety I don't want to miss.

So, that was my thought of the day. To see more posts like this make sure to visit our main page. And Do not forget to visit our institute's page to know more about graphic design, 3D, animation courses and other awesome stuff. Till then good day to you.

Katherine Lightwood

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mystic Flaming feather by Katherine Lightwood

My Burton Styled Christmas Photo Manipulation By Shubho Halder

That's how I got into my Christmas Vibe By Nandan Negi