Uncertain Strings By Katherine Lightwood

Uncertain Strings

By Katherine Lightwood


The strings that I've attached to this world is uncertain,
So, I hid it in the dark so that my mind doesn't entertain.
Away from the sunshine away from this world that is unkind,
I save myself from this chaotic world so that I don't unwind.
While they talk about my uncanny deeds and tries to break me,
These strings give me life, that I once couldn't see,

I fight with the world and mourn when I see my own wishes die,
But these strings bring me a bowl of hope everytime I painfully sigh.
So, I still try to live by weaving a blanket with those uncertain ropes,
What a beautiful tragedy, it is building my countless hopes,
Soft and mellow I pick my uncertain strings as the world screams my name,
I soul has turned into a fighter now, I can't ever be the same.

As I lay beside my broken dreams waiting for my demise,
Slowly and melancholy it mends my soul and makes me want to rise.
Those strings are attached right with my broken heart so articulately,
Now I don't have to whine about the broken world so relentlessly,
It's just a blessing that has given my broken dreams a new pair of wings,
I can even die now, I am so at peace with my uncertain strings.

So, that was my thought of the day. To see more posts like this make sure to visit our main page. And Do not forget to visit our institute's page to know more about graphic design, 3D, animation courses and other awesome stuff. Till then good day to you.

Katherine Lightwood

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mystic Flaming feather by Katherine Lightwood

My Burton Styled Christmas Photo Manipulation By Shubho Halder

That's how I got into my Christmas Vibe By Nandan Negi