Untitled Grief Part-14 By Katherine Lightwood

Untitled Grief Part-14

By Katherine Lightwood


Was walking along the shore of the sea, remembering my sun,
The day was dark, gloomy and dull, I had nowhere to run.
My feet were drenched deep inside the muddy sand,
I was terrified of the thought of going to that strange land.
I walked and walked as the time passed by without looking back,
Was cutting all the threads and ties, they say empathy is something I lack,

I can't lie, I can't speak the truth, for today or for tomorrow,
I am wide awake and alone while my heart is drenched in sorrow.
I am cutting those ties as my world was shouting at my abomination,
But, deep where the reason lies, and it's far from transgression.
My outraged demeanor is all they see and all they hear,
Only because my vulnerabilities are put in shame, and that is my fear.

The lies I tell and the rage I show is only for a diversion,
Can I show a hint of my heart only through a melancholy conversation?
But alas, that's again a wishful thinking of my silent mind,
My dear wanderer, you saw the world and it's not very kind.
So, shatter your soul before it let out a sigh or cry out again,
The war is raging outside, you have a long journey to begin.

So, that was my thought of the day. To see more posts like this make sure to visit our main page. And Do not forget to visit our institute's page to know more about graphic design, 3D, animation courses and other awesome stuff. Till then good day to you.

Katherine Lightwood

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mystic Flaming feather by Katherine Lightwood

My Burton Styled Christmas Photo Manipulation By Shubho Halder

That's how I got into my Christmas Vibe By Nandan Negi