Untitled Grief Part-15 Katherine Lightwood

Untitled Grief Part-15

Katherine Lightwood


Is there a world far from this tragedy,
Where there is no war, only love, and melody.
Where there is no transgression or no devious damnation,
Where there is a value of souls and potions to cure agitation.
Where there be civility and trust  in the name of love,
Where sky will rain down joy from high up above.

But that's a wishful thinking, and that's in my mind,
Just want to escape from this world, it's not very kind.
But alas, I fall again into the pitfall whenever I have that thought,
It's the only thing I want to resolve, that's why my mind and I usually fought.
I am waiting to see that horizon which doesn't even exist,
Hoping to touch that broken sky, don't know what I have to resist.

So my mind has run away from me leaving my heart behind,
I have no clue now where will I search, my mind is nowhere to find,
With the pieces of my broken heart, I am sitting still and motionless,
In between the blurred lines of tragedy, I am getting absolutely directionless.
So, I am sitting here writing my long verses of untitled grief,
Shooting arrows in the dark, I am holding on to a strange belief.

So, that was my thought of the day. To see more posts like this make sure to visit our main page. And Do not forget to visit our institute's page to know more about graphic design, 3D, animation courses and other awesome stuff. Till then good day to you.

Katherine Lightwood



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mystic Flaming feather by Katherine Lightwood

My Burton Styled Christmas Photo Manipulation By Shubho Halder

That's how I got into my Christmas Vibe By Nandan Negi