Pocket full of Sunshine By Katherine Lightwood

Pocket full of Sunshine

By Katherine Lightwood


The long day in the middle of the grapevine,
My mind is free from all nonsensical whine.
Walked in the shadows, walked through the rain,
My folks sometimes ask what did I gain.
But even though, I am tongue-tied,
It is the journey where I have never lied.

I stand like a soldier, fight through the night,
Can't let the hope get away from my sight.
It's like a thread from where I am hanging,
A strange requiem I am always singing.
Don't know it's about the demise or something else,
Or the things I am doing is always been less.   

But this valley of sunshine is a strange enigma,
It bewitched my soul with its strange charisma.
Just like a paradise was that strange land,
Gold dust everywhere just like the hip of sand.
But that sweet scent always drags me to that grapevine,
Where I always get my pocket full of sunshine.

So, that was my thought of the day. To see more posts like this make sure to visit our main page. And Do not forget to visit our institute's page to know more about graphic design, 3D, animation courses and other awesome stuff. Till then good day to you.

Katherine Lightwood     

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mystic Flaming feather by Katherine Lightwood

My Burton Styled Christmas Photo Manipulation By Shubho Halder

That's how I got into my Christmas Vibe By Nandan Negi