Untitled Grief Part- 16 By Katherine Lightwood

Untitled Grief Part- 16

By Katherine Lightwood


It's never been so easy when I opened my eye,
The world that I see always makes me cry.
Bound by the shackles, bleeding from my feet,
I have to walk over the hell ignoring that heat.
Not allowed to see the world but cursed for being blind,
Always kept cursing the stars for not being aligned.

Once the world was golden, now it turned grey,
My mind is blank now, I have nothing to say.
I still get the glance still gulp the pain down my throat,
My soul keeps dragging me down, but I want to stay afloat.
They tied my hands with the chains of modesty,
But why they keep telling me I am a shameful posterity.

I am grown in vessels of rules and shame,
My senseless image doesn't match my name.
Lurking through the shadows and blinded by the light,
War is raging in my head, I always need to fight.
Now, when I broke into a countless piece of glass,
My mind is in chaos and I am a lonely Lass.

So, that was my thought of the day. To see more posts like this make sure to visit our main page. And Do not forget to visit our institute's page to know more about graphic design, 3D, animation courses and other awesome stuff. Till then good day to you.

Katherine Lightwood  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mystic Flaming feather by Katherine Lightwood

My Burton Styled Christmas Photo Manipulation By Shubho Halder

That's how I got into my Christmas Vibe By Nandan Negi