Untitled Grief Part-17 By Katherine Lightwood

Untitled Grief Part-17

By Katherine Lightwood


They say my mind is a nasty place,
It's a hell on earth to where I race,
Reasons are always there that I can't explain,
My eyes lack tears now that once had rain.
I am claimed for a felony that I haven't done,
Wraith of darkness is near, happiness has already gone.

Walked out from the crystal city I once called home,
Wanderer of hell I've become so that I can freely roam.
Bounded by the shackles of sorrow and tyranny,
Once lived in the land of paradise that was always sunny.
Now I walked through the shadows bearing my shame,
Which they often misunderstood and say that it is lame.

So close to the great demise yet so far away,
Wish I had a bit of strength left and I wish I could say.
But my words fall on the ground and shatter like glass,
I am watching my life passing by and I am still a lonely lass.
Life has run far ahead of me while I was counting stars,
A tale of defeat would be written with black ink in my memoirs. 

So, that was my thought of the day. To see more posts like this make sure to visit our main page. And Do not forget to visit our institute's page to know more about graphic design, 3D, animation courses and other awesome stuff. Till then good day to you.

Katherine Lightwood  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mystic Flaming feather by Katherine Lightwood

My Burton Styled Christmas Photo Manipulation By Shubho Halder

That's how I got into my Christmas Vibe By Nandan Negi