Untitled Guilt Part-21 By Katherine Lightwood

Untitled Guilt Part-21

By Katherine Lightwood



Falling off the edge and without hoping to be saved,

Many years have passed, it's pointless that I've lived.
My transgressions took a shape of my demons,
All I have known is that life gives you lemons.
I need to get up alone in the fight of my life,
I have to understand the difference between a sword and a knife.

Need to learn how to protect me with my shield,
Need to erase the pain of my past with my senseless guilt.
The winds of the war are starting to cover the cloudless sky,
Demons of my past are torturing me, forcing me to lie.
The blight is in front of my eyes, I am cutting out the light,
Suffocating in darkness, I am tired of losing my fight.

Wake up say the wind, wake up say the sky,
Wake up say the blood stain barren land, you need to fly.
With a broken wing I am taking a giant leap of faith,
Death is waiting to catch me as I fall and show it's wraith.
I am so scared that I have lost all sensations of victory and defeat,
Such a strange curse has been bestowed upon me and it's ain't sweet. 

Katherine Lightwood


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mystic Flaming feather by Katherine Lightwood

My Burton Styled Christmas Photo Manipulation By Shubho Halder

That's how I got into my Christmas Vibe By Nandan Negi