Mental Journal of Dark Thoughts Part- 9 By Katherine Lightwood

Mental Journal of Dark Thoughts Part- 9

By Katherine Lightwood


Have you ever been in any situation when you get so happy that you get really really tired and started to get tipsy? Well, I know, the situation can never be relatable but just let me share some of my point of view... there's a reason that I call this blog post series "Journal of Dark Thoughts" so that I can share my stupid, non-sensical and horrible ideas here without any judgment, and not hurting anybody.

So, speaking of happiness...It's not like everybody else. Oh no... I have a new job... I still don't know if it's manageable or not, I am in constant fear that is pretty obvious. But the thing is I am at this moment very happy... and no it's not because of my new Job or anything close to it. This happiness is very shortlived and I don't care. This happiness is a fuel for my creativity and my amusement. Ok...!!

Let me describe this feeling to you.

I've been digging for diamonds for my whole life...I've dung miles and miles in hot sand and rocky mountains. Without water, without food, without sleep, and without any hope. I just focused on a tiny sense of gratitude. And now after so many decades of painful misery, I found that Dimond. And it's so beautiful that I can't even describe it in words. I am stuck and foolishly gawking at it. Couldn't move, couldn't breathe... Just staring senselessly while my heart is beating like a racehorse. No, I can't go and grab the diamond, I don't claim it. I was paid to dig that field and get that diamond. But no one has ever told me to keep it. No one has ever told me that I can have it and I too don't want to. I am not worthy of diamonds...I am just a foolish girl...A Wanderer of forgotten dreams. What good can I do with diamonds? It will lose its shine if it stays with me. It will turn into coal. I can't let that happen. So, it's better that way. Let it be in the ring of a king who can appreciate it's worth. Let the world rejoice its value. I will be satisfied with that.

I just wish it's shine doesn't fade away. Or else, I am always here to polish it up...

Katherine Lightwood      
    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mystic Flaming feather by Katherine Lightwood

My Burton Styled Christmas Photo Manipulation By Shubho Halder

That's how I got into my Christmas Vibe By Nandan Negi