Lament to the wind of Silent sea. By Katherine Lightwood

Lament to the wind of Silent sea.

By Katherine Lightwood


Breathe life into me,
Oh, wind ! from those thousand seas. 
Breathe life into me,
Oh, fire that put me on the leash. 
Crash my heart into pieces, break my bones into dust,
Rip my soul apart into pieces and corrode it like the rust.

I am hanging by the thread of a forgotten melody,
I am singing lore of a countless tragedy.
Breaking the barriers, paying my price,
It doesn't even matter if I am nasty or nice.

So, I pray thee, the wind of the silent sea.
Take me away and set me free.
Crash me through the barren land and broken cliff.
Erase me from myself and that is my only relief.

Katherine Lightwood 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mystic Flaming feather by Katherine Lightwood

My Burton Styled Christmas Photo Manipulation By Shubho Halder

That's how I got into my Christmas Vibe By Nandan Negi