Speechless By Katherine Lightwood

Speechless

By Katherine Lightwood


My mind is screaming and my voice is numb,
Haunted thoughts of mine, they say all of this is dumb.
I suffocated in pain when they laugh and scream,
I am running out of patience, it's filling up to the rim.

So I  screamed out loud, taunted and howled,
Broke their spirit in silence and growled,
So what, I have been silenced again,
By my thoughts and the bloody rain.
Stitched my mouth with the venomous thread,
Locked my heart in the box made of lead. 

Running out of time, running out of breath,
The grimness of my soul is showing its wreath.
Dragging and trembling I am keeping up the pace,
Thousands of demons are putting up a race. 
I watched in horror standing in silence,
Again I am caged, broken and speechless. 

Follow our other post of Crimson Creed and Facebook Page.



   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mystic Flaming feather by Katherine Lightwood

My Burton Styled Christmas Photo Manipulation By Shubho Halder

That's how I got into my Christmas Vibe By Nandan Negi