Untitled Grief- Part 28 By Katherine Lightwood

Untitled Grief- Part 28

By Katherine Lightwood


You sing the lore of broken melodies,
Unspoken is your sorrow swirled with felonies.
Restless and in desperation, painfully you sigh.
The sparkling world thinks this is a lie.

Hopelessly hoping for a drop of hope,
Hope itself is shying away from you and is about to elope.
Why my wanderer, why so grey?
Your grim gaiety has all that to say.

Melancholy is your path, has a smell of death,
Death itself takes pity on you as if it didn't have any wreath.
'You' is 'I' and 'I' is you,
A 'self-talk' with a broken heart and words of few.
It's again, untitled grief and still, it feels so new.

Katherine Lightwood

Follow us on Facebook.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mystic Flaming feather by Katherine Lightwood

My Burton Styled Christmas Photo Manipulation By Shubho Halder

That's how I got into my Christmas Vibe By Nandan Negi