Untitled Grief-29 By Katherine Lightwood

Untitled Grief-29

By Katherine Lightwood


The thread I've been waving is vanishing in nothingness,
Is it my vision I am seeing or a strange illness?
Living in a dream that lives inside a nightmare,
I am suffocating in it, what a 'strange' despair.
Fine and shining outside my coat,
Drowning inside, there's not any boat...

Frozen fears have started to burn,
Tolerance is the key, that's all I have to learn.
Silent tears are forbidden in this place,
Gulp down the pain, it's time to race.
Through beds of heaven and gates of hell,
There's no one to hear if you can yell.

Shame wrapped into my throat and hugged my heart,
Asked my soul, when it will depart.
My soul and I were both silent that time,
The mind and body couldn't able to rhyme.
I was standing there gawking into that nothingness,
Is it my vision I am seeing or a strange illness.


Katherine Lightwood

Follow us on Facebook.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mystic Flaming feather by Katherine Lightwood

My Burton Styled Christmas Photo Manipulation By Shubho Halder

That's how I got into my Christmas Vibe By Nandan Negi