Untitled Grief Part-30 By Katherine Lightwood

Untitled Grief Part-30

By Katherine Lightwood


Sometimes I want to scream,
As my fear is just up to the brim.
But I lay silent, pining from inside,
Hopeless and grim, unable to decide.
My thoughts are reckoning something unknown,
Fear of that kind is chilling my bone.

I cry from within, the hopeless frustration,
Nothing seems to contain my constant desperation.
My words seem to betray my mind,
I still have eyes, but I feel so blind.
Say it out loud, that's what they say,
Like a cat mouse chase, like a predator and prey?

Now I sigh and I wonder,
Is it alright? Should I surrender?
Get splashed by the results of my devious sins,
I am ashamed of that thought, my ear still rings.
Will I cage? Yes, I will cage, the thoughts from within,
Or else I can't stay long, can't live, even in my own skin.

Follow us on facebook.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mystic Flaming feather by Katherine Lightwood

My Burton Styled Christmas Photo Manipulation By Shubho Halder

That's how I got into my Christmas Vibe By Nandan Negi