My Cosmic New Year By Rishab Verma

My Cosmic New Year

By Rishab Verma



Hey Viewers, Hope you all are good.

Well, I am fantastic. Sketching day and night, creating stuff, brainstorming ideas for my next project. 

My brain is overfilled with ideas just searching a chance to let it out. "Artist's life" life is quite complicated. It isn't very serene as it looks. It's tough, it's frustrating and sometimes it gets really annoying especially when people don't get my ideas. There are two days left for this year to end and I am really glad about that. This year has been quite rough for me or let's be precise was quite tiring. I got many projects which I had to work on, acted on a short film (you guys will see soon what I was talking about)and lots of other things.

So, my life is getting busier and busier day by day. I couldn't get much time to hang out with my friends. So, this new year I am planning to have a proper wild party with friends. And when I say wild party ( I mean it). Before clarifying anything let's make it clear that The party I've planned doesn't have any alcohol or smoking of any kind. My wildness only means that loud with really cool music and lots of food. I haven't decided on the venue yet. But it won't take much time because to have fun all we need is friends. So, that is my plan for the new year's party.

Well, speaking of resolutions like my fellow colleague Miss Lightwood said how she obnoxiously hate to make resolutions, I am completely against her idea. I think resolutions are very great. If you don't experiment how will you know about life. This is an act of cowardliness and I don't recommend this practice to anyone. I am a very adventurous person in general. I love a good adrenaline rush. It gets me into more zeal and helps me to think creatively. It helps me to think outside the box which is very integral and essential part of an artist's mind.

An artist shouldn't ponder much on themselves but rather should focus on experiences they face throughout their life which will be projected on their artwork. And the most important thing to focus on is "target audiences". An artist should know who they are inspiring. Because at the end of everything we do is to earn money. Well!! You all might already know that our teachers have a tendency of giving projects on festivals and occasions.

And like always he told us to create a GIF animation on the occasion of New Year. A massive blast of creativity occurred in my mind (not literally). I got an awesome idea, recently I've watched an amazing sci-fi movie "Guardians of Galaxy" and I thought why not make an animation on an alien spaceship which would glow and deliver a cosmic message and that will be "Happy New Year."

So I tried that. To make this animation I used Adobe Flash. Well! I want to say something about this. As I am upgrading my skills on becoming an aspiring animator that's why it is my favorite software.

So in a single day, I completed my project and showed it to my teacher. He was really impressed by my work and I felt really great about myself. So, yeah that was my post for New Year. I hope you'll like this.
Till then it's time for me to 'sign out' from Crimson Creed. You can also follow us on Facebook. 

Rishab Verma              

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mystic Flaming feather by Katherine Lightwood

My Burton Styled Christmas Photo Manipulation By Shubho Halder

That's how I got into my Christmas Vibe By Nandan Negi