The Faith Of 365 Days By Harshita Pandey

The Faith Of 365 Days 

By 

Harshita Pandey


Hello!! guys, I am Harshita Pandey and back again with my new blog post.
How you guys are doing? Hope you all are good!! By the way, I am doing great and recently I just crossed my 22nd year and now am 23 years old.

So, as I said will be back with my new post and its last week of the month. Last week of 2017, oh boy!! Sounds like its time for having some party, doubling the entertainment, twice the drinks. The year passed in the blink of an eye as if time has wings and it just doesn't stop.

Winter has a lot to say about this excitement that New Year has come, with lots of new hope and happiness. The first joy of Christmas came through, then my Birthday and now its New year (the celebration for the new start). People all around the globe think of making some changes in their life like stop being lazy and will wake up early morning and be healthy or in other words a new years resolution. A fresh start, a new chapter in life waiting to be written, new questions to be asked, embraced and loved through the answers to be discovered and then live in this transformative year of delight and self-discovery. But to carve out a quiet interlude for our self in which we can dream through the pen in our hands and can only give birth to our glorious dreams.

For this year I wish that I start it by making a mistake and then rectify it because without any mistakes we can't create some new things. Trying some new thing, learning, living, pushing our limits, changing our self to change our world for good. Let the New Year Resolution be something that we will be there for one another as a team.

As the Neil Gaiman said," The coming days of the year are the just the next 365 pages of the upcoming year so write it better because the way we write the same way the days will pass through us".

Take a leap of faith in your self and have the patience to begin this wonderful new year by believing in it. 

Well, Guys!! That's all for now, time to "sign out" will be back soon with my next post and please do go through with my previous post and please visit Harshita Pandey-An Elysian and do visit Crimson Creed and please go through all our teammate's posts. Until then have a great day ahead and HAPPY NEW YEAR 2018 in advance.
for more passionate Art Works from me
Follow me on:
and please do visit:
&
for more cool Artworks from me and my team
Have a great day ahead.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mystic Flaming feather by Katherine Lightwood

My Burton Styled Christmas Photo Manipulation By Shubho Halder

That's how I got into my Christmas Vibe By Nandan Negi